This had a few problems. The chicken wasn’t crispy enough, not enough chili peppers, and sauce wasn’t thick enough. But, at the end of the day, fried chicken covered in soy sauce and sugar can’t be bad.
This is basically the same as the oyakodon I made, but with the added effort of making katsu. Worth it? 🤔
Easy and tasty Korean chicken stew. Carrots were, surprisingly, the best part.
- Fry tofu with garlic and chilis
- Add gochujang, gochugaru, soy sauce, and a bit of sugar
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions
Bean Sprouts & Cucumbers
- Stir-fry bean sprouts and cucumbers with garlic and soy sauce
- Top with sesame seeds, sesame oil, and scallions
- Find in fridge